Skip to main content

Hidden Darling




Hidden Darling
watercolor on Canson paper
24 x 32 cm


A painting of what is in front of me, from direct observation. 

I am finding it more difficult to keep up with this blog. I feel I need to simplify, this will be my last post. 
I wish to thank everyone who has taken the time to visit me here over the years. It has been a wonderful experience.
If I don't already follow you on other platforms, please leave me a comment and let me know where I can find you to stay in touch.

If you are interested in keeping up with my work, I mostly post on Instagram at the present under @celiawatercolor

I also will be updating my website more regularily
 ( watercolorsbyceliablanco.com )



Comments

  1. It is a beautiful painting, Celia! Hope to keep seeing your work on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best compliments on your work, I look forward to following your progress on other platforms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful , happy colors and beautiful set up , sad to see you leaving this blog and I am STILL not on FB . Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice, Celia! I love the way you did the flower, and I always love flowers in metal cans...and you did that so well...wonderful reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Celia this painting is just lovely. I am so going to miss your blog. Hope we can stay in touch. I do have FB page but I just don't use it much. Will be visiting your web page though. May God bless your endeavors. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When did you start a web page? I'm going to explore soon. Sorry to see the blog end, but it is difficult to keep posting everywhere, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Celia. Love the painting--the can is amazing! I look forward to following you on Instagram.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

African Violets

 African violets sketchbook page I painted this sketch slowly, over a few day's time.  I use my sketchbook to experiment towards improving my skills although I seem to always find myself in a hurry to finish the sketches. It took my African Violets over two years to bloom, I felt compelled to capture this achievement! The flu is making the rounds around my household once more, I hope everyone else is well!

It's Not Just For Guacamole

It's Not Just for Guacamole watercolor on paper 35.5x51cm.  I hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start! I started this painting last year and set it aside for a while.  I worked from a cell phone image I took while preparing breakfast. My work as it progressed, below... My favorite way to eat avocado is on toast with a poached egg, I sketched it after Christmas. It keeps me full until lunch time.